The seasons of Spring, Summer, and Fall each offer unique opportunities to utilize the beauty of Marsh Haven Nature Center. Over the years, Marsh Haven has been the scenic location for outdoor weddings, birthday parties, family reunions, baby showers, concerts, bus tours, luncheons, workshops, and meetings. With a combination of an ideal location near major highways, and unique outdoor natural beauty, Marsh Haven Nature Center may be the perfect choice for your next event.
Outdoor Amenities Include:
- The Respect Our Earth Amphitheater
- Picnic shelter
- Almost three miles of hiking trails
- 30-foot observation tower
- Plenty of parking
- Campfire area with benches
Indoor Features Include:
- Classroom with tables and chairs with seating for approximately 50 people
- Full kitchen
- Projector screen
- The Respect Our Earth theater with chairs and bench seating for approximately 60 people
A selection of nature education programs are available to be presented during your event. We welcome the opportunity to work with you to make your event a very special one in a very special place in nature.